Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Congress has directed the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to create an Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBBP) to help low-income consumers afford broadband service. Applications for the program will be accepted beginning May 12, 2021.
Anyone who qualifies for the federal Lifeline program, or meets other criteria, is eligible to receive a discount of up to $50 per month ($75 on Tribal land) towards broadband service through the EBBP.
This is a limited-time only program. The EBBP will end when the allocated funds are depleted or six months after the Department of Health and Human Services declares an end to the COVID-19 health emergency, whichever is sooner.
You must provide written confirmation to participate in the program and acknowledge receipt of the terms disclosed below after application has been approved.
If you are interested in participating, please visit https://getemergencybroadband.org for more information on how to qualify and to apply for the program or call 833-511-0311.
Terms and Conditions
Online Terms Acceptance Form
By completing this form, I understand and agree to the following terms.
- EBBP is a government program that reduces the member’s broadband Internet access service bill.
- This benefit is temporary in nature and the discount will go away when the money is gone or when DPHHS declares an end to the COVID-19 health emergency.
- Households will need to opt-in or request to continue broadband services with their provider, even if they had service with the same provider before enrolling in this program.
- Household will be subject to 3 Rivers' undiscounted rates and general terms and conditions at the end of the program if they continue to receive service.
- Households may obtain broadband service supported by the EBBP from any participating provider of their choosing.
- Households may transfer their EBBP benefit to another provider at any time.
- Discounts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis to qualifying households.