The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a temporary FCC program that helps connect families and households struggling to afford internet service.
Please note: If you or your dependent qualifies for or receives a Lifeline benefit, you automatically qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program. You can receive both benefits. You can apply your ACP and your Lifeline benefit to the same or separate services. Please contact 3 Rivers at 406-467-2535 or 800-796-4567 to learn how to start receiving ACP discounts.
The Affordable Connectivity Program provides:
· Up to $30/month discount for broadband service;
· Up to $75/month discount for households on qualifying Tribal lands
Who is eligible?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines;
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in one of several Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal Head Start (only households meeting the relevant income qualifying standard), Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision; or
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
Two-Steps to Enroll
- Go to www.affordableconnectivity.gov to submit an application or print out a mail-in application here; and
- Contact 3 Rivers at 406-467-2535 or 800-796-4567 to select a plan and have the discount applied to your bill.
Visit www.fcc.gov/ACP for a consumer FAQ and other ACP resources.