Sat, 05/07/2016 - 9:00am - 2:00pm
Sat, 05/14/2016 - 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Sat, 06/04/2016 (All day)
Sat, 06/04/2016 - 9:00am
Sat, 06/11/2016 - 8:00am - 5:00pm
eCurrents | December 2011
Malvertisements are online advertisements that are capable of infecting a PC with malware. Compromised computers can then be used to create powerful botnets to carry out identity theft, corporate espionage, or other nefarious activity. Malvertising is the current computer hijacking technique of choice for organized crime gangs.
For added protection, you may want to consider using browser plug-ins, such as NoScript and AdBlock, that block all online ads.
Did you know that 3 Rivers offers ESPN3.com FREE to all of our High Speed Internet customers? ESPN3.com delivers thousands of live online events a year from your favorite sports through a rich, interactive, and easy-to-use experience.
Current 3 Rivers High Speed Internet subscribers can access ESPN3.com today—there are no additional steps—just log on from your home computer and start watching! If you are a dial-up customer and are interested in having FREE access to ESPN3.com, here's one more reason to finally make the jump to High Speed! Call 3 Rivers today at 800-796-4567 or 467-2535 from a local calling area.
Question: I've seen the acronyms POP and IMAP used with respect to email but I'm not clear on what they mean. Could you explain the difference between POP and IMAP?
For many people, the holiday season inspires more photo-taking sessions than any other time of year—from pajama-clad family members under the tree to smiles of delight as gifts are unwrapped. Once you capture the holiday memories, share them with your Facebook friends using the steps below:
1. Click "Add Photo/Video" at the top of your Facebook Home page.
2. Pick "Create Photo Album."
3. Click "Select Photos" and then choose the photo files you want to upload. To upload multiple photos at once, hold down the "Control" button on your PC or the "Command" button on your Mac, while clicking the image files.
4. Click "Open" once you've selected your photos.
5. After you select photos to upload, you'll see a prompt to choose your album title, audience, and photo quality.
6. A progress bar will show you the status of your upload. Once it's complete, click the blue "Create an Album" button to see your new album.
You can upload 200 photos per album on Facebook and create as many albums as you want.
We hope you found this newsletter to be informative. It's our way of keeping you posted on the happenings here. If, however, you'd prefer not to receive these bulletins, please see the links at the bottom of this email to manage your preferences.