Long Distance Issues
3 Rivers telephone customers, along with customers of other providers in rural areas across Montana and other states, are experiencing problems with long distance phone calls not being completed or suffering from other call quality issues.
Some of these issues are:
- Calling party hears ringing, called party’s phone does not ring.
- Calling party hears dead air, sometimes up to a full minute, until they hear ringing.
- Called party’s phone rings but hears dead air when the call is answered.
- Extremely poor quality on calls that are answerable.
- Caller ID shows an incorrect number for incoming calls.
These problems occur on calls originated using a